Friday, October 28, 2011

Unwanted Quiet Moment

In quiet moment
I find
An
Odd
Sensation
A building
Realization,
An
Expectation
As if my mind
Is searching for
An answer
One for which
I never asked

A numbness
Creeping in.
My thoughts
My feelings
My soul
Waiting for
The answer
A timeless
Stillness
Within
Each
Tick
Of the
Clock

Where is
My guide
To remind me,
To restate
The query
On which
My
Unconsciousness
Dwells
Pondering
I know not what
Too slowly
In muddled
Hell


Ken Goree


That was not quite my usual, was it?  It’s just that a powerfully numbing sensation came over me, a while ago.  It was partially like trying to recall a name, or fact of history that you wanted to share; though it was without the same sense of urgency.  It was quite odd, and sadly, I know I am not close to representing it accurately.  And I feel the need to point out, I have not done anything today that should bring about “muddled” thinking processes.  I let you all know, if I find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment